Bengkung Belly Binding Class
Time & Location
About the Event
What is Bengkung Belly Binding?
Bengkung belly binding is an ancient art and practice that has been used by many cultures around the world spanning several generations. It is meant to support your healing body. At the same time, it helps your muscles and internal tissue regain their strength and tone while your body stops releasing the hormone "relaxin."
Benefits of Bengkung Belly Binding: A Holistic Approach to Postpartum Care
- Helps the body heal faster by assisting the uterus, pelvic organs and all other internal organs return to its pre-pregnancy size as it speeds the process by the constant pressure and tight support
- Assists the abdominal walls to retract which helps prevent diastasis recti (separation of the abdominal wall)
- Helps shrinks cells by getting rid of excess water retention and fat storage
- Encourages the body to expel blood naturally by lessening lochia and its duration
- Helps prevent pubis symphysis diastasis by supporting the pelvic area and pelvic floor
- Supports the body's natural spine and posture realignment post-birth
- Stabilizes loose ligaments
- Helps prevent back pain
- Lessens after birth pains
- Improves circulation
- Hormones are more easily balanced
- Closes the pelvis and rib cage
- Helps prevent the "empty" feeling after giving birth
- Beneficial for a still-birth or miscarriage as it provides physical and emotional support
- It gives a sense of being safe and secure
- Prevents slouching while feeding or holding your child
How long is this class?
This is an enjoyable and interactive two (2) hour class for any woman who is expecting a baby or who just had her baby. You and your partner will learn how to use and tie a traditional Bengkung belly binder to aid in postpartum healing. And, it is a baby-friendly class!
How much is this class?
This class is $60 for early birds.
Use coupon code: "Bengkung2020" (Expires on March 4th)
The standard price of $80.
What does it include?
- An organic Bengkung Belly binder made out of natural Muslin fabric.
- Two detailed and instructed options on how to wrap your pelvis and torso.
- Drinks and snacks through the class.
Bonus: Techniques on how to help align the pelvis (what we known as hips) after birth to provide comfort and healing.
- Belly Bengkung Binding Class$80$800$0