Hello - Hola,
My name is Dayana and I am a Certified Birth Doula CD (DONA), Certified Childbirth Educator (ACBE), Evidence Based Birth® Instructor, Professional Holistic Healer (Auburn University), Fertility Awareness Advocator, Hypnobabies® Childbirth Hypnosis Doula (HCHD), Motherhood Yoga Instructor and Certified in Female Pelvic Floor Training For Birth and Wellness Professionals loving helping other women through the most precious and unique journey in their lives. However, it is for sure that God already gave you the tools and body to overcome the challenges of childbirth. Therefore, I know God just brought me into your picture to remind you how strong and powerful you are, and to support you in an educated and unbiased way.
That's why I will stand alongside you through the miracle of pregnancy, the challenges of birth, and the transition of postpartum. It is in my heart to help create a memorable experience within these journeys. And, I genuinely cannot wait to empower you, to encourage you and to meet you.
It will be an honor and a blessing to be able to serve you!
- Sat, Jan 16Mizugama
- Sat, Feb 06Mizugama
- Sold OutSat, Dec 19MizugamaDec 19, 2020, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+9Mizugama, Mizugama, Kadena, Nakagami District, Okinawa 904-0204, JapanAfter attending this seminar, you will walk away with confidence in your ability to talk with clients about the latest evidence on skin-to-skin, delayed cord clamping, bathing, weighing, hatting, Vitamin K, and eye ointment.
- Sold OutSun, Oct 11Virtual Class
- Sold OutSat, Sep 12Birth Professional Webinar
- Sold OutSat, Sep 05Virtual Experience
- Sold OutTue, Sep 01Scholarship Application
- Sold OutFri, Aug 14Online Webinar
- Sold OutSun, Jun 07Zoom
- Sold OutSat, May 02Zoom
- Sold OutSat, Mar 28KadenaMar 28, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMKadena, Kadena, Nakagami District, Okinawa, Japan"Bengkung belly binding is the art of wrapping a postpartum women's belly for physical support and to help hasten the recovery process after childbirth. This belly binding technique uses a long strip of cloth to wrap around the abdomen from the hips to the ribcage."
- RSVP ClosedThu, Feb 27Gunner’s Fitness CenterFeb 27, 2020, 11:30 AM – Dec 11, 2020, 12:45 PMGunner’s Fitness Center, Chatan, Nakagami District, Okinawa 904-0116, JapanCelebrating, Embracing, Loving, and Respecting our bodies through each stage of our journey into motherhood. Wednesdays at Camp Courtney’s Gym: 11:30 a.m. Thursdays at Camp Foster’s Gym: 11:30 a.m.
Birth Plan only
An initial meeting where we will meet and start putting
together your miraculous day. We will discuss the different options
and strategies in an educated,
loving and unbiased way.
And, a final meeting where we
will finalize two birth plan
options for you and your family
Private or Group classes about
pregnancy, labor, prenatal care,
Birthlight motherhood yoga classes expresses the conviction that birth can be a "light" and fulfilling experience when women are given adequate preparation, care and support. The classes uses body practices inspired from yoga and traditional modes of mobility and parenting supported by scientific research. The Birthlight approach is gentle yet effective, providing a balance of strength, flexibility and relaxation for pregnancy and postpartum.
Private and Group Classes
Baby & Me Yoga
An ancient, evidence based, and holistic approach developed about 5000 years ago as part of the Chinese medicine. It known as the art of using the hands to put pressure into specific points or channels that are linked to different parts of the body. According to the Chinese medical theory the activation of these points and channels can help alleviate discomfort and pain, promote the release of the different neurotransmitters and hormones, improve blood flow, release tension, and encourage the body to use its own healing resources. So, it is a scientifically proven method for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
Private and group classes about pregnancy, labor, prenatal care and postpartum.
Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Classes.
Birthing With Movement
Bengkung Belly Binding
A Holistic Approach For Faster Postpartum Recovery
Bengkung belly binding is an ancient art and practice of wrapping a postpartum woman's belly and hips for physical support, and to help hasten the recovery process after childbirth (regardless of the woman's birthing choice). A woman is traditionally wrapped as soon after birth as possible. It is meant to support her healing body, muscles, and internal tissue while her body stops releasing the hormone "relaxin."
holistic birth services
Birth Plan only
An initial meeting where we
will meet and start putting
together your miraculous day. We will discuss the different
options and strategies in an
educated,loving and unbiased way.
And, a final meeting where wewill finalize two birth plan
options for you and your familyto choose.
PRENATAL AND POSTNATAL CARE
We will be meeting three times before your due date where we will be going over birth plan options, pain and stress relief techniques, and labor exercises and positions.
Then, we will be going together through labor. I will be standing by your side providing support and help during the entire labor. We will be using those comfort measurements that we practiced together to ease the labor.
Finally, we will be meeting two times after your delivery where we will go over concerns and questions about breastfeeding or postpartum stress.
I am here for you to encourage and help you through the adjustment period as well.
The Holistic Prenatal and Postnatal Care Plan is fantastic for families evidence-based education, guidance, preparation, understanding of body balancing, and support for their pregnancy, birth, and postpartum; but are not looking or cannot have a doula for their birth.
This plan is even more beneficial right now during these times where hospitals only allow one support person in the birthing room.
Female Pelvic Health
As trained and certified Female Pelvic Floor Training for Birth and Wellness Practitioners, I will help you and your partner identify the muscle layers and specific functions of the pelvic floor muscles. Locate and palpate pelvic floor muscles externally.Locate specific bony landmarks related to female pelvic pain conditions. Trigger point release therapy and correct foam rolling exercises Understand the science behind trigger points, spams, and scar adhesions, and much more..
Dayana Harrison Birth Services